Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Design & build high-quality UX. Creating storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes to guide design and development based on the user's needs and lively.
- Work with different stakeholders and gain feedback from the user and other designers, PM and engineers to revise and create a proper set of wireframes, mocks, user workflows, prototypes etc
- You will be the owner of your product area. Bring value to the customers by working with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders in your product area.
- Minimally 2-4 years of experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of stakeholders throughout the design process.
- Experience designing compelling UI; from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms on web and mobile & proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods
- Visual design experience and skills (sense of layout, color, typography) across a variety of mediums (print, digital, environmental).
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now". We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
EA Licence: 08C5248