UX Qual Researcher, Enterprise Products
- 12 months contract
- Well known social media company
- Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science.
- Collaborate closely with quant and mixed methods researchers.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the users who could use our products.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in human behaviour related fields such as Computer Science, HCI, Experimental Psychology, Sociology, Information Science, Economics, Media Studies, Political Science, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience within user experience, applied research setting and/or applied product research and development
- Ability to create a research plan including logical formulation of a research hypothesis.
- Experience building meaningful cross-functional relationships
- Experience planning and executing complex research projects in a product group or business area, working across multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience translating research findings into strategic narratives
- Ability to handle complex information and adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to communicate research results to cross-functional stakeholders with data storytelling, presentation slides, and storytelling.
- Effective communication skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence: 08C5248