This Role: Validation Engineer Job Description & Requirements:
Attached to the Imaging department, you will join a dynamic and innovative team, an integral part of R&D, working on projects at the state of the art of image sensor technology targeting various markets and applications.
As a Functional Validation Engineer, you will be involved in validating all the division's products. This activity will aim to ensure the adequacy of the functionalities and performances of the product with the specifications by relying on FPGA prototyping first, and on circuit silicon in a second time.
- Responsible for developing the validation environment (definition of the tests suite, of the test bench in the laboratory, of the hardware, development of stimuli, automation, documentation).
- Throughout the validation you will also oversee the analysis and resolution of technical challenges.
- Your product expertise may also be called upon to participate in customer support and integration.
- To succeed in these missions, you will work in close collaboration with all the different product development teams (Design, Architecture, Firmware and embedded software development), with our application teams in order to provide the best validation solution that will meet our customer's needs.
- You will also participate in project meetings, sharing information, actions and priorities within the team.
- You will also propose and participate in methods and tools improvements.
- Object-oriented programming languages (preferably Python, C)
- Electronic system understanding (embedded software understanding, electronic IC control knowledge)\
- Software and Hardware knowledge and debug capabilities
Nice to have skills
Embedded electronics / computing (real time)
Laboratory tools (oscilloscope, signal generator, etc.)
Version management tools (git, svn)
Automation and/or continuous integration tools (ex: Jenkins, Gerrit)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.