Your new company:
This large IT organization is looking for a Regional Vendor Manager to support its ambitious growth plan. You will provide support to key stakeholders in the business with regard to all aspects of the sourcing and acquisition of carrier and ICT solutions and services. The purpose is to ensure ongoing value is delivered from existing and new commercial and contractual arrangements resulting in reduced risk and improved overall business outcomes.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Deputy Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and processes to ensure effective IT sourcing and acquisition is undertaken
- Support and provide consultancy and advice to the business on key sourcing initiatives to ensure the most appropriate business outcomes
- Provide consultancy, support and mentoring to the business on developing and managing IT sourcing and acquisition initiatives, including both carrier and ICT solutions vendors
- To assist in RFP and increase cost efficiency
- Identify business issues that relate to sourcing and provide support and leadership in their resolution
- Develop maintain and manage key relationships with vendors and IT service providers as well as key internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree level qualification in IT Information Systems, Commerce or related discipline.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated achievements in information management, information systems and technology within a large commercially focussed organisation.
- Substantial experience in the development, negotiation and ongoing management of contractual and commercial arrangements with IT Service providers and telco partners
- Considerable experience in the formation and ongoing management of IT outsourcing contracts
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the IT Service Provider and Vendor marketplace, including outsourcing contracts
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is currently going through huge organizational growth, giving you the opportunity to come in and really make a genuine difference.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248