Video Editor (with Motion Graphics skills)
- 6 months contract role, renewable based on performance
- Looks at raw footage, tags shots, and organizes into archives for easy retrieval.
- Performs initial editing and assists in assembling visual/audio program material to create compelling and visually interesting materials.
- Observes brand standards.
- Maintains daily workflow; adhere to accepted department process in video-editing.
- Edits and distributes media content as required.
- Responsible for post-production tasks including creating offline rough cuts, audio mastering, online finishing, color correction, and motion graphics.
- Work closely with the team to discuss and review the video.
- Develop production on time.
- Proficient experience in Adobe Premium Pro video editing software is required.
- Proficient experience using After Effects is required.
- Proficiency in the rest of Adobe's Creative Suite, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of video editing/motion graphics experience with an impressive online portfolio of your best work.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Has a collaborative working style.
- Must be creative, passionate, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to a wide variety of assignments and quickly changing priorities.
- Must have own equipment for video editing.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.