- 12 months project role aimed to transform and reinvent one of Asia's most recognised brands
- Competitive compensation package
- A Fortune Global 500 company
Our client is revamping their Learning & Development program at a regional level, impacting more than 12 countries. We are looking at building a team of smart, talented creatives and changemakers who want to do great work with awesome people.
This job is as much about discovering, understanding, and synthesizing as it is about planning for, shooting, and then producing videos. We need someone who's unafraid to quickly learn the needs, desires, and contexts of agency force so that they can use their video-making super powers to empower those learners.
As a Video Producer, you will be:
- Planning a video production roadmap. You will be part of a team who will be building an entirely new curriculum for learners, with an emphasis on digital content. Thus, the need for clear, compelling, and coherent videos is massive.
- Shooting the raw footage and producing videos. Our client needs someone to both shoot and produce videos. This involves the full cycle of scheduling, venue, equipment, setup, conducting the interview, etc. Then it involves taking that raw footage and turning it into bite-size learning that wows.
- Working with and managing vendors. While the team you will be joining will be tasked to design and develop content in-house, it must also seek to leverage on crowdsourcing platforms, remote teams, and local vendors to achieve additional capacity and capability. This would allow you to identify others to help deliver according to the roadmap.
Our client is considering candidates from all backgrounds with a mix of these talents:
- Videographer. You love to plan for, set up, and shoot footage. You love the interaction with people and make for a lighthearted mood that sets conditions for authenticity.
- Producer. You're a creative. You have good taste, and you find joy in putting together pitch-perfect videos that serve their intended purpose - with a bit of magic dust.
- Storyteller. You can tell a story - through videos. People pay attention to you because your videos help them make sense of a messy world.
- Synthesizer. You can tame complexity. You have a love-hate relationship with ambiguity. You can turn disparate data into themes, patterns, and insights.
- Collaborator. You can work with a range of stakeholders. You can build on the ideas of others and always adopt a can-do attitude. Your involvement is actively sought after.
Even if you have not achieved mastery across all of the above talents, so long as you're intrigued by the prospect of reimagining corporate learning and have the ability to shoot and produce videos, then please apply.
There's no minimum length of experience required, as we'll assess your candidacy more on what you've done and have the potential to do, and less on your years of experience. If you have your own equipment, that's great and we can factor that into your contract. If it's better for our client to get the equipment, then that should also be okay.
Finally, you must be a bit quirky and have a sense of humour!
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.