- 12 months contract
- Working Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Managing the regional Investments business updates including ideating on newer and innovating ways of communicating the key aspects of the Investments business to the Company's senior leadership
- Managing the weekly flash estimates by liaising closely with countries. Also assume responsibility for managing weekly/monthly or ad hoc updates to the Company's and Retail Bank leadership
- Assist the Managed Investment Head on governance related matters such as AML, Sanction etc.
- Support the product heads in periodic renewals of regional product programs.
- Work with Data and Decision management to enhance analytical abilities across mutual fund products and drive productivity initiatives
- Support the managed investments head in ongoing Win in Wealth launches and technology projects, quarterly campaigns, ad-hoc campaigns, digitization initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in banking or demonstrated skill/experience in the relevant field.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in wealth management with knowledge in mutual funds.
- Experience in Finance 101
- Experience in data management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Keen desire to build a career in Investments & Wealth management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248