- Global client
- Multicultural environment
- At least 3 years as a systems administrator
- Knowledge to the following systems is a must : Microsoft MCSA Windows10 and MCSA Windows2012
- A plus to be familiar with: Citrix Xenapp/Xendesktop, Lotus Notes, Exchange/Skype, SCCM and SQL, knowledge in Linux/Unix
- Knowledge on Network and Storage is key
- Awareness and exposure to change management methodologies and best practices.
- Awareness and exposure to systems development practices and methodologies.
- Provide technical and functional support to all end users and the other departments such as IT, Finance, HR, etc
- Investigate the issues/requests raised by researching for similar cases, learning the data model and checking the data and service logs
- Document and report provided solutions to the clients by logging all actions into the ticketing system logs.
- Take full ownership of issues/request raised and escalate where needed to other support teams or to the Level 3 support team
- Organize meetings with the Clients to follow up and achieve progress on the issues they are facing.
If you are keen on exploring the opportunity, please share your profile to email@example.com