Workforce Plan Administrator
- 9 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Leading global digital payment company
The Workforce Plan Administrator will be part of the Human Resources Workforce Planning team and play a major role in transitioning the company into Workday's Position Management system. You will be responsible for data entry, validation of workforce plans, ensuring data integrity in the new system, participate in user acceptance testing and deliver workforce analytics and reports.
- Be a part of a centralized Workforce Planning team that will provide global support for position management to ensure a seamless, real-time support for managing positions and enabling company's talent acquisition process
- Perform data entry for position creation and position edits in Workday Position Management
- Verify the accuracy of data before it is entered; locate and correct data entry errors
- Research questions regarding the Workforce Plans
- Run, extract, format a suite of regular reports for use by Business, Finance and HR including WFP positions, discrepancy reports, HR source system reports, trend analysis, etc.
- Support the Workday Position Management implementation by executing test scripts to ensure accurate system functionality
- Help the businesses resolve data discrepancies from legacy offline position database to ensure accurate data for Workday go-live
- Support other team members with ad hoc requests and analysis
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure WFP updates are achieved in a timely manner
- 3-7 years related experience
- Ability to use databases to input, maintain and report on personnel information
- Prior experience with database administration
- Prior experience working in a fast paced, global environment
- Deliver high standards of customer service and timely execution
- Must be proactive, incredibly organized and confident to deliver workload in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills including trend analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required to interface effectively with internal clients
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 2+ years of experience with Workday
- Previous knowledge and experience with Position Management
- Knowledge of the Talent Acquisition process, specifically requisition creation
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.