Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. This is a 06 month contract role.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop territory plan for covered markets.
- Responsible for Upsell.
- Lead campaigns from conception, planning, execution, launch and post-launch analysis.
- Work with Channel Partners to drive usage of our product across their organization.
- Develop and manage relationship with our partners / resellers. Identify, qualify and close new and existing businesses either independently or w/ our partners.
- Manage and forecast individual, team and partner pipeline.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with min 3+ years inside sales, account management, business development or lead generation experience (ideally phone sales experience) from technology industry.
- Strong customer focus and strong sales history.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team environment. Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Confident presenter who is comfortable interacting with customers, uncovering business drivers, and selling products.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will strive to hit and exceed sales targets with positive attitude.
- Must be fluent in English and Japanese to liase with Japanese clients based at Japan
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.