Application Developer (Frontend)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for another 2 years.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Posibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Part of an Agile Scrum team to develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely with other members of the Scrum team (Business Analysts and Quality Engineers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work closely with UX team to implement application based on wireframes and design system
- Work closely with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation. Work with DevOps team to deploy applications to various environment.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test-driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Working experience in web application development
- Working experience with large web-based Single-Page Application
- Familiar with frontend test frameworks and practices
- Working experience in Node.js and Express.js/Koa frameworks
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices will be added advantage
- Working experience in building web application software using either OutSystems or .NET framework (C#) will be added advantage
- Working experience in Oracle database, SQL and PLSQL scripting will be added advantage
- Working experience in setting up, configuring and administrating Microsoft IIS will be added advantage
- Working experience in automated testing using Selenium will be added advantage
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org