Exciting opportunity to work with a leading global client based in Singapore
Key role in driving application security initiative within the organization. Expected to plan, drive and support these initiatives across the region, required to design and develop the pipeline methodologies with security validation. The incumbent will also need to support Security Operations team to help operationalize the DevSecOps processes.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Atleast 6 years of experience in supporting large organization with focus on IT security and application development
- Previous experience on secure application development
- Understanding of WAF (Web Application Firewall) and application centric risks based on OWASP, etc. is a plus.
- Understanding of IT security technologies such as OS hardening, network segmentation, anti-virus technology and other security technologies.
- Regional exposure within APAC is desirable
- Experience in driving and managing IT security projects, ensuring deliverables are met accordingly to plan schedule and requirements.
- Project delivery experience is mandatory
- Some traveling is expected due to regional exposure.
- Professional Certifications: CISSP/CISM/GIAC/SANS/OSCP is preferred
- Experience with technologies such as Twistlock, Selenium, Veracode, Fortify, JFrog Xray and Sonarqube is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
If you are willing to explore this opportunity, please share your profile to email@example.com