When thinking about your next position, do you think about hands-on automotive telematics, component communication testing? If yes, then look no further than this. This role will provide you the opportunity to work closely with the latest technologies in the automotive industry. You will create test cases based on requirement analysis from the architecture of complex Telematics Systems.
- Create test cases based on system documents to ensure that the entire system is validated
- Participate in reviews of system requirements
- Create automation test specifications using an internal automated test platform
- Analyze the results of regression testing and validating defects
- Set up the test environment, perform full functional tests on the test bench, against system requirements for Connectivity area
- Testing in real environment for customer deliveries
- Hands on experience in Automotive/Electronics software test framework design, test specifications and test case preparation and C# programming
- Extensive experience in communication protocols like Serial, CAN, LIN, UDS etc.
- Experience in JIRA bug tracking system or similar defect tracking tool
- Telematics/Connectivity product/In-car navigation domain knowledge and vehicle level architecture
- Embedded Test environment setup and debugging
If you are looking for your next Telematics Test Engineer role, this could be it.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248