Benefits Programs Consultant
- 12 months contract role
- Hiring for additional support
- Well known social media company
- Support compliance to contractual requirements such as DPA, NDA for insurers/ vendors across APAC. Work with Privacy lawyers to discuss and support negotiation processes with vendors.
- Support new project contracts coordination with sourcing, ops and cross functional teams.
- Support implementation of 2022 Finance and Time Away pillar initiatives such as disability framework, retirement and financial wellbeing program priorities.
- APAC Life@ pillar metrics: collaborate with benefits managers to define, build, collaborate with benefits ops for data sources, build dashboards for cadence review.
- Mapping of APAC Risk insurance policies into functional benefits matrix (prep into Disability Framework).
- Design and planning of Money Reels 2022 (in collaboration with external consultant) according to established milestones/ framework and work with ops to run the sessions.
- Execution of communication plans on 2022 initiatives (including building FAQ for new programs, renewals.
- Any new initiatives that may need to be prioritized / re-prioritized.
- Partner with Life@ Benefits Manager to define and implement benefits programs, including program governance.
- Implement effective communication and education strategies regarding benefits programs, including preparation of benefits program policies and FAQs.
- Create analytics dashboard and automation tools for program metrics reporting.
- Run data analysis on benefits utilization and establish metrics, collaborate with ops to ensure performance metrics are tracked, measured and shared.
- Devise audit plans on program to ensure processes and policies are being managed effectively and aligned to policy intentions.
- Partner on Life@ projects and initiatives as required.
- Has Bachelor's degree in any field
- Has 7+ years of benefits design, implementation and/or program management experience in a fast-paced regional organization
- Strong experience in project or program governance
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to details and accuracy
- Must have ability to effectively use data to tell the stories and drive recommendations
- Collaborate effectively across the organization, particularly strong ability to impact and influence partners, vendors to achieve results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and navigate ambiguity in a global team environment
- Ability to multitask and handle multi projects
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Macros, Dashboard creation)
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables/reports, vlookup, charts, graphs, macros)
- Experience in benefits vendor management
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.