Business Analyst (AWS Cloud)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension of 24 months as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyse the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs.
- Work with the client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need.
- Assess business needs for service requests and the impact of enhancements to the system.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Tertiary education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in at least 3 full project development life cycles or project maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Experience in Commercial Cloud AWS with focus on the following key areas such as ECS Fargate, OpenJDK, AWS Steps (workflow), AWS Aurora PostGresSQL, AmazonMQ, AWS QuickSight, Experience in DevOps/AGILE environment
- The following are added advantages:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Experience in BPMS software
- Experience in web services (REST and SOAP)
- Familiarity with best practices, such as TDD and CI/CD is added advantage
- Good skills in the SQL and Databases.
- Good knowledge in integration services
Interested canddiate please submit your resume to George.email@example.com