We are looking for a Business Analyst with experience in large projects in ecommerce, internet banking, digital banking.
It is permanent opportunity with one of our client in Singapore.
Experience : 4 - 15 years
- Define detailed functional and technical requirements involving banking customer self-services through chat bot and real time customer engagement for mobile banking application and ensure traceability
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional and technical teams including technical analysts, solution architect and technical teams, testing teams and other Host technical teams to define requirements
- Work effectively with the business users and with the internal IT and Security Teams to ensure all aspects of the business requirement and defined and analysed
- Engage effectively and regularly with senior stakeholders through scope governance meetings, ensuring the support of senior management
- Define and document business functions and processes, functional requirements
- Define and document API or Webservices to be consumed by the mobile applications or web channels
- Define and configure Chat Bot services, from simple FAQ to extensive contextual conservation, ending up to transfer to live chat agent.
- Consult with business users to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other IT teams in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the system to achieve optimal operational performance and quality
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the functional design fits the needs of the users
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood processes/steps/requirements for use in training
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, user interface, functionality through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Work with multi-vendor teams to define and analyse requirements; perform impact analysis for enhancements
- Assist the project team in issue resolution to meet the requirements and timelines
- Define the training materials, and conduct formal system and user training sessions; facilitate train-the-trainer approach. Assist in training/mentoring other staff on the project
- Anticipate, analyze, address and resolve any functional or non-functional issues or risks either independently or together with the relevant stakeholders and propose alternative solutions as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science/engineering
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in particularly in ecommerce, internet banking and mobile banking projects
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a lead business analyst role for large/complex projects involving J2EE and content management technologies
- Good understand of Chat Bot frameworks from the markets (e.g. LUIS, Alexia)
- Good understanding and experience in of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile or Kanban development
- Good understanding and experience in Confluence, Jira