Business Analyst (TO-BE)
- Contract period of 6 months with an option to extend for 6 months
- Competitive package and benefits
- Good project exposure
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Work with multiple groups of business, technical stakeholders and vendors to act as the principal touch point between these groups.
- Understand and map out current business processes and elicit business, system requirement and improvement needed to optimize business rules, workflow processes and batch jobs to ensure nimble and flexible system.
- Propose TO-BE business processes, data structure and system interfaces and gain alignment with relating systems/modules.
- Analyse the complexity of TO-BE business processes, functions and interfaces to facility estimation of delivery effort.
- Document, validate, de-conflict and provide necessary impact analysis of system requirements supporting the business processes in high level user stories form.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Experience in delivering a product/solution for organisations that have undergone digital transformation
- Working experience as business analyst/ consultant in the "TO-BE" concept, business process re-engineering and digital transformation development and maintenance
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written and the candidate must have experience in communicating with business users and technical development team.
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org