- 2 years contract
- Work location: Depot Close
- Multinational computing devices manufacturer
This is a purchasing cum planning position in the Manufacturing Operations for the Graphics & Supplies Business. The job scope includes business operations processes related to lifecycle planning, supply and demand management via SAP S4 Hana, shipping and logistics co-ordination, and inventory optimization and management.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and manufacturing/delivery of products to company's policy and country regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with global partners in identifying and implementing solutions for business process improvements to effectively manage costs and inventory, integrate new businesses, and adapt to business changes and regulatory environments.
- Lead and work with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans and projects that enable strategic business objectives.
- Participates in the planning process in which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transitions, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial, inventory and market share goals.
- Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (including on-time delivery, shipment performance, inventory levels, cost, and manufacturing partners' service levels.
Supports complex level transactional processes with minimal supervision.
- Serves as an exempt level data resource in delivering specialized reports in a consultative manner to the management team.
- Identifies complex level supply chain anomalies and leads the process-oriented tasks to resolve the issues.
- Provides trouble-shooting and problem solving support of basic to complex supply chain and finance transaction related problems.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in supply chain (purchasing, planning)
- Knowledge of SAP(S4 Hana), Microsoft Office suite, Demand and Supply matching.
- Excellent verbal and written English, demand & matching process, strong project management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.