Call Center Trainer
- 12 months contract
- MNC IT Consulting
- Developing call centers' education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos.
- Preparing procedures and policies regarding sales techniques and appropriate agent conduct.
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions on various call center topics to prepare and support new employees.
- Training experienced employees on new or updated call center procedures to improve their performance.
- Observing the daily operations of call center employees and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Creating and managing the training budget.
- Ensuring employees keep up their productivity and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Degree in human resources, or a related field.
- Additional certification in business leadership, eLearning software, or adult education and training is preferred.
- At least 4 year's experience working as a call center trainer or team leader.
- Familiarity with learning management systems, such as Google Classroom, Blackboard, and Schoology.
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and customer service best practices.
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248