* US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team is an integral part of the campus recruiting strategy and organization. The team's mandate is to develop and deliver an innovative, targeted and firmwide recruiting strategy, advice and strategize with key stakeholders, and project manage the recruiting process.
- Design and develop strategy for our recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing our divisions with a diverse pool of talent
- Create and maintain strong relationships with divisional recruiting teams and senior stakeholders
- Partner with the team to organize and execute firm-wide and divisional recruiting strategies
- Understand unique opportunities on how to most effectively we can assess talent and enhance strategic recruiting strategies
- Build, develop, and create relationships with a wide range of universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including career centers, professors, student clubs and organizations, students and internal stakeholders and alumni
- Educate and sell students on the opportunities and value proposition of the company
- Take a data driven approach to develop program strategies
- Assess new ways to incorporate innovative technology in our recruitment strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and assessing areas of interest within the firm
- Bachelor's Degree in any field or related discipline
- At least 4 years of campus recruiting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Client and Business Focus - Effectively handles difficult requests, builds trusting, long term relationships with clients, helps the client to identify/define needs and manages client/business expectations
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.