12 months contract
- Develop and maintain installation/ configuration/upgrades/decomm procedures for Chef Servers /Automate Server/Clients
- Research and recommend automated approaches for maintaining Chef Infrastructure Platform -Monitoring / Utilization/Configurations
- Review new use cases for automation via Chef
- Maintain standards for cookbook and inspec profile development
- Extract reports from Chef (like installed Packages / Configs )
- Configure Chef Infrastructure Health Check Reports across the entire group
- Ensure Chef Infrastructure Platform is configured as per best practice and has guardrails
- Provide overall governance for Chef Infrastructure platform
- Be a single point of contact for new use cases ,approved patterns , reporting , consumption and resolution of issues
- Assist in Compliance and Audit reporting
- Provide L3 Support or other support per request from various operations support teams. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Help BAU teams to Repair and recover from Chef Deployment related issues . Feedback to Engineering and Build standards
- Experience and Qualifications in Computer Science
- 3+ years' experience within similar role
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams in a time sensitive capacity
- Self-motivated & highly adaptable, able to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Communication and reporting skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.