Client Implementation / Onboarding Analyst
- 6 months contract
- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
You will be expected to engage with clients and interact with the Business, Compliance, Credit, Legal and Operations stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding of clients.
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer" regulations
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Answering queries about client accounts/relationships
- Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global initiatives
- Ensure all communication is of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
- Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments
- Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow
- Develop required reporting and identify and implement efficiencies
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- Client Service: Proven ability to build global relationships and communicate complex issues to a wide array of clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Communication: Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm.
- Leadership Capabilities: Ability to think critically and apply thought leadership
- Accountability: Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects with the aptitude to manage clients' expectations and follow-through with professionalism
- Team Player: Thrives in a teamwork oriented environment and works well under pressure
- Operational Experience: Onboarding, operational and/or reconciliation experience is a plus
- Analytical Skills: Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Business Intelligence: Ability to analyze data and configure operational metrics through self-service tooling. Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Data Warehousing, Defensive Design Methods and RPA robotics is also a plus.
- Process Improvements: Driving Regulatory Implementation, Orchestration and Workflow Uplifts
- Results-Oriented: Ability to handle time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered, and helping lead projects to a successful conclusion
- Prioritization: Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248