- US Global Investment Bank
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team is a dynamic, multi-faceted team that helps to deliver sales and trading capabilities to clients around the world for all product lines and markets. Alongside this vital service delivery role, the team oversees essential risk management and control, preserving and enhancing the firm's assets and its reputation.
The successful candidate will work directly with our internal partners, clients and sales in a fast-paced environment with precision and accuracy.
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer" regulations
- Develop expertise in the Firm's Anti Money Laundering/Customer Identification due diligence policies
- Draft procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Customer Identification Programs (CIP) a plus
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Understand structure of trading counterparts
- Knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to adapt to new changes and new challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.