- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for another 36 months.
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.)
- Work location: Chinatown
- Project manages vendors and contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Work with vendors and company's project teams to provide infrastructure solutions during different phases of project (i.e. from concept proposal till implementation stage).
- Ensure the proposed solutions meet business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality and complies with Government ICT Infrastructure policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports in project procurement and implementation process, which includes preparation of requirement specifications (i.e. tender, etc), evaluation & awards, management of contracts.
- Work with the company's appointed vendor/s and internal teams to manage the infrastructure portion of the project. Activities include, but not limited to, the following:
(a) Managing the vendor to ensure project is delivered on schedule and meets the service
standards and requirements of the contract
(b) Identify, track and manage project risks
(c) Work with internal teams to coordinate delivery, installation and configuration of the solution as per project requirements and MOM standards
(d) Review and ensure project documentation is in alignment to the company/Govtech standards
- Work with vendors to ensure successful commissioning of the systems and transition to company's appointed FM vendor
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience as Cloud Administrator to configure the Cloud Management service, and to monitor and manage the services.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is required:
(a) Operating Systems
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Windows Server
RHEL Cluster, Microsoft Cluster
Microsoft Active Directory, Distributed File System
Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server
Oracle Real Application Cluster, Oracle Dataguard, Microsoft SQL Server ALWAYS ON
(d) SAN storage and backup technologies
NetApp Unified Storage, Symantec NetBackup
(e) Commercial Cloud Platform
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
(a) Certified AWS Associate Solution Architect and/or Certified AWS Associate SysOps Administrator
(b) Government Commercial Cloud, Government Private Cloud and Government Data Centre hosting environments
(c) Experience in government processes
(d) Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.