- 12 months contract (maternity cover)
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Working hours: 10am-7pm
- Work location: Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
Directly responsible for ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash thereby positively impacting company's cash flow through their direct customer collection efforts.
- Initiates collection calls on assigned account base in accordance with Invoice Life Cycle Guidelines by exercising good business judgment and due diligence in evaluating account solvency and ability/willingness to pay.
- Facilitate customer payment by providing necessary documentation to customer
- Resolves customer billing disputes working with other Sales Operations personnel and Sales
- Escalates problem collection accounts to Credit and Sales management
- Works with credit analyst on financial distress accounts
- Negotiates payment plans for financial distress accounts
- Recommends accounts for suspension after proper collection activity
- Participates on process improvement projects as assigned
- Provides reports on assigned portfolio as requested to credit management
- Ensures compliance with all company policies
- Provides training as requested.
- Collections experience in a high growth environment
- Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer iterations
- Demonstrated initiative, Ability to work independently, Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines
- Thrives in a team environment
- Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively.
- 2-4 Years of experience required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.