Communications and Management Support Analyst
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Work with senior leadership team on various aspects of organizational planning, reporting and communication.
- Support the Company's APAC Operations Head in different administrative tasks.
- Developing and delivering scorecards metrics, newsletters, town halls, strategy off-sites, steering committees, speaking engagements.
- Establishing and managing communication platforms
- Supporting the overall communication: coordinating town halls, managing select weekly meetings, developing related agendas, and summarizing meeting minutes.
- Drive process for award programs and entries
- Ensuring appropriate availability of information as well as document storage and retrieval
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience (communication, business office, business support)
- Experience in working in complex corporate organization
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint / Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player, with ability to work effectively in a cross-region / cross-organizational environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work under pressure
- Ability to work with senior managers and hold people accountable for delivering
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248