- 12 months contract
- Salary up to $8k with 15 days annual leave, 14 days medical leave and medical insurance coverage
- Work location: WFH / Central
- Well known global digital advertising platform
We're looking for a Content Designer to partner with a team of product managers, global operations and product marketers to take on designing, organizing and simplifying policy content for the global team.
- Work closely with stakeholders to organize, simplify and streamline enforcement policies for an internal team of human reviewers
- Simplify technical and legalistic language into simple, straightforward and human content
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers, engineers, legal and global operations
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences or digital platform
- Can work independently
- Stakeholder management skills
- Able to commit for 1 year contract
Good to have:
- UX writing, content strategy or product content design experience Information architecture experience
- Have experience translating technical concepts to language everyone can understand
Please include a link to your sample portfolio that shows an experience across different content types. You may show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.