Customer Operations Manager
- Global technology company headquartered in US specializing in networking products
- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Work from home until further notice / Pasir Panjang
- Competitive salary and benefits
We are looking for Customer Operations Manager to work with designated mission-critical customers, such as service providers and financial services companies, ensuring they receive premium-level service. As the liaison between the customer and it's technical support, you will track everyone and everything that touches the service process, driving improvements and ensuring excellence at every phase. With significant exposure both internally and externally, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in this stimulating role.
- The ideal candidate possesses superior project management and communications skills, and demonstrates the ability to diplomatically influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations under pressure.
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's internal management.
- Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
- Coordinate technical issues and customer needs.
- Represent customer needs to company's post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Monitor cases to ensure timely resolution (bi-weekly).
- Follow up on open action items and cases to ensure commitments are met.
- Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customers support needs.
- Educate customers on processes and procedures.
- Provide status reports to company's management.
- Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal company's personnel.
- Project manages customer facing projects and internal advanced service improvements.
- Typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent
- With 5-8 years related customer support experience, project management experience or basic business experience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrates ability to engage cross-functional resources to solve customer issues.
- Basic understanding of Cisco product and solutions.
- Basic understanding of project management.
- Basic understanding of business concepts
- CCNA or equivalent basic technical/networking knowledge
- ITIL desired attention to detail a must.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.