- 12 months contract
- A well known social media company
- Support partnership programs with Telco partners using data analytics, metrics and tools to help them transform their networks and infrastructure.
- Build and deliver scalable reports, leveraging connectivity and devices data to support MNO partners in India and OEM partners.
- Use network performance, coverage and other data layers (population density, income levels, etc.) to conduct gap analysis and ultimately recommend infrastructure expansion.
- Leverage visualization and mapping tools such as Tableau, Excel and other data analytics tools to conduct analysis, produce charts/graphs and support partner/internal engagements.
- Actively improve the business model development of our Connectivity programs by representing global partner performance and feedback in our HQ, and to inform, influence and support product roadmaps
- BA/BS/BEng or higher degree with emphasis in electrical/network engineering, computer science, analytics, statistics, economics or equivalent degree/experience.
- 3+ years experience in quantitative analysis, focused on goal driven optimization of large scale problems.
- Experience working with large data-sets and excellent data mining skills. Statistical analysis understanding is required. Fluency in SQL is a must.
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects with partners.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues for C-levels.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner.
- Knowledge of telecom business product, subscription based business models, and/or infrastructure network principles, such as coverage and capacity requirements
- Knowledge of operator KPI such as retention, network metrics, measurements and performance data
- Experience with scripting language for analytics (R, Python etc.), GIS toolkits (e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS etc.) and report/dashboard building software (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge of telecom infrastructure network principles, coverage and capacity requirements
EA Licence: 08C5248