Data Analyst, Compliance & Operations
- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Well renowned social media company
This is a compliance, operations and data analytics based role. The candidate is expected to perform operations-based duties in order to understand the full scope of the assignment. The candidate is expected to own their own workflow and follow established processes aimed at maintaining data integrity. The ideal candidate should posses a forward-thinking mindset; learning the project they are assigned and then seeing if there is any room for process improvement or driving automated solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze asset data, propose process improvement, and drive system enhancements for asset management.
- Use a combination of analysis and intuition to define, validate, and combine datasets across multiple sources.
- Ability to understand, simplify, statistically analyze, and effectively interpret data and report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Drive weekly team output while driving side project based on business need.
- Assist in solution testing, debugging and documentation and system issue support.
- Ability to analyze repetitive work and drive automated solutions.
- Drafting of new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions, Guidelines by coordinating with functional heads, respective managers, and subject matters experts.
- Use Visio, diagrams and flow charts that increase the user's comprehension of material.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Conduct and support review cycles of new and existing documentation.
- Identify opportunities in processes and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree preferable in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Supply Chain, or similar.
- Ability to use VLOOKUP, pivot table and other functions in Microsoft Excel proficiently.
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs.
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs.
- Project or intern experience in inventory control or material management.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.