Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services.
This is a 08 month contract role (open to extension).
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Help create forward-thinking and data-driven points of views, narratives, and business pitches to support client/partner business.
- Help clients/partners understand and reach their consumers using industry, marketing, and/or third-party research.
- Serve as an industry expert by developing and creating industry point of views and insights (e.g., qualitative/quantitative) using a variety of internal and external sources.
- Advise clients on methodologies for marketing and media strategy, and help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 5-8 years experience in data analysis, insight analysis from consulting, travel, marketing , technology, banking background
- Ability to manage large and complex data sets with analytical mindset and knowledge across all value chains of data (e.g., pull strategic insights, extract and clean data).
- Ability to influence an audience by crafting points of views (POVs) using data that elicits empathy or creates buy-in, and partner with, orchestrate, lead, and influence clients, partners, and/or service providers as a trusted advisor.
- Experience using SQL and creating dashboards required.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.