Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Data Scientist for their Marketing team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- You will develop analyses and insights to illustrate the value of marketing initiatives and provide recommendations to shape investment decisions.
- Campaign measurement / analysis - Analyze the effectiveness of marketing investments, derive insights, and develop high-impact recommendations (outside of ROI)
- Infra Building & Maintenance - Develop tools, dashboards, and data infrastructure to explain spending activity and effectiveness across different initiatives to a range of audiences.
- Ad hoc analysis - Targeted deep dives of PA & Market to understand business drivers, trends, etc.
- Will work on multiple projects and multiple stakeholders across regions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of data science/analytics program, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 2-3 years of experience as a data scientist within an analytical environment, including but not exclusively: business analytics, quantitative marketing etc.
- Technical skills querying & maintaining databases (SQL), analyzing data (R/Python), creating reports and dashboards, and communicating findings.
- Ability to derive data-driven business insights and to effectively communicate actionable recommendations.
- Should be a strong communicator and have the ability to influence cross functional teams (Business Development, Finance, Sales, Product).
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.