Digital Compliance Governance Manager
- 6 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Assist in the Regional Requirement Review Forum (RRRF) from scheduling of weekly agenda, completing detailed meeting minutes, leading the forum, if required, and monitoring/following-up on action items to ensure on time closure for each initiative.
- Detailed tracking on the list of the non-digital and digital initiatives to ensure all initiatives are being presented in RRRF, review of the RRRF decks and follow up with project/journey owners on any updates on the RRRF deck submission before the initiatives can be presented in RRRF.
- Coordinate the audit remediation plans and audit deliverables on processes impacting Digital Channel and Customer Experience (DCX) including the monitoring of governance and control framework sustainability across the region and execution of remediation plans.
- Supports the implementation of key digital processes, such as digital product delivery procedures, user acceptance testing, content management, key automated controls, friendly user testing, etc. and addressing any queries/escalations or issues (self-identified or audit) related to these processes.
- Drive adherence to the Non-Digital and Digital Delivery Processes along with the control function members to identify and address key risks impact with the covered initiative/non-covered determination.
- Degree in Banking/Finance or equivalent
- 8-10 years' experience in risk & controls and governance, preferably in banking
- Process risk and control, governance related experience
- Have knowledge on digital delivery development process and digital governance
- Significant amount of interaction experience with product teams, control functions subject matter experts and senior management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248