Digital Designer (UX/UI Thinker)
- 12 months contract role
- A Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Digital Designer (UX/UI Thinker) to join our client's team of design thinkers and change makers. You are someone that can quickly interpret business needs and stakeholders' briefs and turn them into compelling creative solutions. You will take charge of a little of everything in the entire design process. You will understand users' needs, generate ideas to solve their problems, prototype designs and continuously strive for iterative improvements. You will work hand in hand with a team of graphics designers, communication strategist and video editors to handle all aspects of the design work. Often working under tight deadlines while overseeing multiple projects, the Digital Designer (UX/UI Thinker) must be a skilled and effective communicator, especially when it comes to relaying creative concepts to design teams and company stakeholders.
- Analyse and identify pain points from the users' perspective, based on feedback, data and observations;
- Take responsibility for the creative vision and the standard of output across team members;
- Pitch ideas confidently and present the creative vision clearly to stakeholders, as well as communicate in the same manner to creative team members;
- Have strong people management and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to elevate and inspire the creative team;
- Collaborate on multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines;
- Generate ideas through ideation techniques such as brainstorming and worst possible idea to solve the users' needs in a way that provides value to the company;
- Select the most promising idea(s) based on their feasibility, desirability and viability, among other criteria;
- Provide and solicit critique on your designs as well as the designs of your team-mates.
- Possess a degree in a visual or experiential design discipline or equivalent professional experience;
- Eight or more years of experience as a senior-level designer. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience directing complex solutions for learning solutions;
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and determine a plan that will ensure they are met or exceeded;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders, internal teams, and clients;
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications;
- Have sufficient understanding of broad topics in UX, such as information architecture, psychology, emotional design, interaction design and visual design;
- Love to create intuitive and useful solutions to solve the problems users face in their lives;
- Can perform-to a proficient level-a broad range of tasks from user research to designing prototypes;
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval;
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.