Digital Sales Acquisition - Loans
- 12 months contract
- Changi Business Park
- MNC Bank
This role will hold the digital sales volumes regional goals for loans and will be key in leading the Company in developing and implementing competitive and relevant digital sales strategies for the future. The person will partner with product owners from Loans to deliver the digital acquisition strategy, tactics, execution, and optimization of paid and owned campaigns across digital touch-points.
Deep expertise in direct-response and performance marketing, as well as strong paid media, will be critical to the success of this role.
- Knowledge about driving loans as a product in the digital space
- Explore new business development and opportunities with partners in key markets
- Lead the digital acquisition sales strategy, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels
- Improve efficiency from top to bottom funnel, establishing a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
- Deliver against sales targets, and grow sales volumes for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey
- Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
- Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach. Understand fall-out points throughout the conversion funnel and develop initiatives to increase yield and scale volume
- Lead and execute the test and learn agenda across product, creative, media and digital customer experience
- Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting (DMP, DSP) and funnel performance (analytics)
- Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new portfolios
- At least 3 years of Digital Sales & Marketing experience
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Understanding of banking products, with experience preferably in personal loans
- Strong stakeholder management
- Keen eye for detail, comfortable dealing with data
- Team player; ability to partner and negotiate with cross functional team to successfully deliver client needs.
- Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248