- 12 months contract
- Work location: East
- MNC Bank
- Day to day involvement with technical analysts and Project Manager to identify, define, collate document and manage data migration requirement.
- Support transformation of the existing data into a format for the new environment and the loading of this data into other database structures.
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping, and transfer
- Review of existing migration tools and recommendations for improving
- performance of the migration process.
- Review and update of data migration and data cleansing methodologies.
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problem
- Owning the quality of the migrated data and the validity of the migration processes and operation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other
- relevant fields
- 2-4 year of experience using Python, MS SQL Server, SSIS, Talend etc.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Job Monitoring and scheduling
- Experience in Autosys, NDM, CyberArk Password Management Tools
- ASP.Net, VB.Net experience preferred
- Experience in using ETL tools like Talend for performing Data Migration, Extraction, Transformation and Loading.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements then formulate technical solution via the specified ETL environment.
- Hand-on experience in python, data massaging, data analytics
- Experience applying data modeling and data warehousing techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248