12 months contract
IT Solutions Company
- Manage annual learning calendar and courses
- Create learning Electronic Direct Mail (EDM)
- Track course enrolment and submit course registration
- Coordinate training logistics and resources
- Compile course evaluation feedback and generate report
- Update and maintain learning records
- Prepare and submit training grants, funding and subsidies
- Generate learning dashboards
- Support data collection and data analytics to provide insights on workforce learning needs (for diagnosis and evaluation);
- Oversee and ensure timely compliance training, certification and re-certification of staff
- Manage procurement of products and services via procurement systems in accordance to internal policies and guidelines
- Support and assist with facilitation of on-boarding programs
- Provide administrative support to the team, including generation of statistics/reports, responding to staff queries and providing logistical support for staff events
- Provide support to the facilitators throughout the training.
- Perform post-training activities such as record keeping, updating, and reporting.
- Complete Classroom Setup before and after each class
- Take care of Inventory of Books, Pantry for Snacks
- Assist management in day-to-day operations and office administration.
- Assist in generating daily, weekly and monthly reports as and when required
- Ability to speak multiple languages preferred for communications with clients and vendors (English, Malay, Chinese)
- Minimum GCE 'O' or 'A' Levels or Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of working experience in the Education / Customer Service industry
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- People-centric and a team player
- Experience with organisation of internal staff events
- Ability to create simple infographics is a plus
- Meticulous, resourceful and willing to take on new assignment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience with using an LMS would be an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.