Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Factory Technician for their Environmental Project team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the operations of the Singapore mosquito laboratory as part of their environmental Project.
- Technicians are not only expected to operate mosquito rearing and release equipment but also carry out routine cleaning and maintenance of general equipment and tools.
- Able to follow and carry out protocols of key workstreams including but not limited to egg production, mosquito larval prepping, larval rearing, and sorting
- On the job training will be provided.
- Min 1 year experience in any laboratory, operations, production, or related field is optional but preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Operational hours will be similar to 9-5 working hours, with some flexibility for adjustments.
- Must be able to work on weekends, select work days and public holidays..
- Should be able to commit to the contract period and hours of work
- Should be able to join immediately
- Strong communications skills
- Should hold a driving license and ability to drive a vehicle
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.