FI Systematic GN Subject Matter Expert
- 12 months contract role, with an opportunity for renewal
- Multinational information technology services and consulting company
- Drive innovative practices into delivery, bring depth of expertise to a delivery engagement.
- Sought out as experts, enhance the company's marketplace reputation.
- Bring emerging ideas to life by shaping the company and their client's strategy.
- Use deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, work directly with a client in a trusted advisor relationship to gather requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes.
- Individuals who have experience in IBM mainframe and FIS Systematic core banking application
- Knowledge of Systematic GN module - functionality and technical architecture is essential
- Have development knowledge on IBM Mainframe assembler, Cobol, and CICS is a must
- Have at least 10+ years of experience in IT development function
- Ability to develop an architecture for Systematic GN to Cobol or New generation language (C# or Java)
- Ability to lead a team that will deliver GN conversion to cloud technologies
- COBOL skillset is required as it's the original GN language. If you know Java, it would also be great as that could be the target new language. Candidates with GN knowledge would be prioritized though.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.