- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Lead and oversee all the finance aspects of a business project, covering financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, analytics, and business reviews across 15 APAC countries.
- Collaborate with multiple units and functions, including Finance, Business Product & Client Service, Operations, Technology, and HR, to align the understanding and expectations on the conversion costs for reimbursements.
- In charge of the cost validation for regional cards cost center on monthly basis
- Lead regular meetings to monitor and manage the project status
- Lead quarterly project costs submission to a global share point to support the reimbursement process
- Lead quarterly reviews by presenting the financial highlights and progress to the senior management and stakeholders across different functions.
- Support ad-hoc tasks.
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting
- Experience in Finance and Accounting
- Experience in Project Management
- CA or CPA qualified will be an advantage
- Good understanding of accounting rules and standards
- Be control oriented and familiar with financial reporting process
- Experience in Audit Engagement will be an advantage
- Experience in Compliance will be an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248