Our client is a well known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a financial analyst to support their sales finance team.
- Supports the APAC Finance team in driving critical presales investments and supporting the investment council process in delivering increased ROI for company's business
- Prepare investment review summaries of our client / partner / consulting budgets for discussion at regular investment councils
- Collate data, follow up on requests and standardize reporting processes for the various company's sub regions
- Support the finance team on ad-hoc revenue reporting and analyze drivers of business performance as part of regular business reviews and ad-hoc projects.
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings to multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Finance
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience with min 4 years of relevant work experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Management consulting, Strategy, Product, or related field
- Experience working with analytical tools and/or data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python, Business Intelligence/dashboards)
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills along with the ability to understand the trends in data, build forecasts, develop insights
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at executive level, and to form strong working relationships across business and technical functions
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment and comfort with ambiguity, and ability to grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.