- Well-known government sector with wide range of project exposure
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career perspective
- Opportunity to learn and grow
About Our Client
Our client is one of the well-known government agencies. It is exciting opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific, Europe and other part of the world.
- Part of an Agile Scrum team to develop software using Agile methodology
- Work closely with other members of the Scrum team (Business Analysts and Quality Engineers) for user stories elaboration, test automation, bug fixes etc.
- Work closely with UX team to implement application based on wireframes and design system
- Work closely with DevOps team on setting up continuous integration, build and release automation. Work with DevOps team to deploy applications to various environment.
- Responsible for providing estimates for stories during sprint planning.
- Responsible for converting acceptance criteria into automated unit tests.
- Support production issues and duty rotation for after-office-hours critical issue support.
- Champion Agile technical practices such as test driven development, pair programming and refactoring.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience in web application development
- Working experience with large web-based Single-Page Application
- Familiar with frontend test frameworks and practices
- Working experience in Agile software development and technical practices will be added advantage
Interested candidate please send in your updated profile to George.email@example.com