Frontend Application Developer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Performance Bonuses, Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good project exposure and learning curve
- Posibility for perm conversion
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Develop and deliver highly responsive, secure front-end UI components and templates for web (single page and multi page applications) and native mobile apps with Vue-JS and Vue-native.
- Participate research and interviews with stakeholders to identify best UI components and visual design for development.
- Identify and set up web analytics to measure user experience.
- Work with the back-end developers to integrate back-end platforms with the UI front-end.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the front-end technologies and web analytics.
- Provide feedback on UI, UX in Agency and be a member of the UI/UX review committee.
- Present ideas and solutions to all level of stakeholders to gain buy-in.
- Conduct code review, validate user actions on the client-side and provide constructive feedback to stakeholders.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Extensive proficiency in developing with Vue.JS, Vue-native and integration with backend technologies.
- Experience creating custom, general use modules and components with Vue.JS
- Proficient with one or more of the programming languages such as .Net, Java.
- Experience in developing with non-blocking, high quality, well documented, scalable and reliable codes with high standards for security.
- Experience with digital experience analytics tools, metrics and measurements is highly desirable.
- Experience with code repository services, issue tracking and collaboration tools is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of best practises in UX/UI design is highly advantageous.
- Able to troubleshoot issues with front-end technologies, backend integration in a timely and professional manner.
- Proven experience in software development, web application development, system integration, testing and production systems preferred.
- Experience building web APIs and API-first design principles.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, application tier, API, CDN and caching, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org