- 4 months contract role
- Maternity cover, with potential extension based on performance
- A Fortune Global 500 company
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that is more savvy with social media content scope.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be creating e-learning content, communication materials and templates. Regardless of their form, the designs must be thoughtful, relevant and align to our client's brand. The e-learning content must be concise, cogent and coherent. The content must serve as an enabling tool to help learners perform and excel in their jobs.
The role of a Graphic Designer includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including layouts, infographics and illustrations. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of contents and materials created by the team including creating courses using LMS platform, decks, communication pieces and more.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- Designer. You can think conceptually. Well-versed in AI, PS, ID and PPT. Knowledge of AE and PR is a bonus.
- Synthesizer. You can dissert complex information and convert them into easy to understand, visually attractive pieces. Some UX experience will be a plus.
- Quality Controller. You have an eye for details and a love for crafts.
- Team Player. You collaborate well with other team members within and out of the design team.
- Independent. You know and understand your role and responsibilities and can perform them with little handholding.
As a Graphic Designer, your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate information into attractive design that inspire learners. Please include your digital portfolio link in your CV copy to be considered for this position.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.