Our client, a market leader helping people and businesses worldwide with their financial and insurance with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America is looking to hire an experienced HR Generalist, Assistant Manager to join their Human Resource team.
Due to the expansion of the business, he/she will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including processing and preparation of the monthly payroll working with the company's outsourced payroll service vendor.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment, onboarding process (including briefing on benefit programs, company policies, procedures and guidelines, insurance program enrollment, orientation presentation and production tour, employee P-file set-up)
- Responsible for full spectrum of monthly payroll processing including CPF submission, tax filling, government-related claims processing, submit to relevant statutory board and preparation of monthly payroll reports.
- Handle work pass administration: application, renewal and cancellation.
- Assist in training enrolment, sourcing training courses for employees and follow up with funding claims from government, whenever applicable.
- Submit purchase requisition and follow up with Finance on payment. Provide cost allocation for internal recharges.
- Maintain and ensure employee data are up to date in HRIS (Workday).
- Support HR Manager in annual HR Policy review.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned. Work and collaborate with global or local HR teams in any HR related tasks or projects.
To qualify for this role, you will need to have a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in payroll operations or related areas.
Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
Proficiency in Workday an added advantage
Proactive, meticulous and able to cope in a fast-paced environment
Team player as well as ability to work independently
Able to interact well with all levels and result-driven
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gina Ng (EA Reg no: R1110400) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.