Role: Incident Manager( ITSM)
Location: Changi, Singapore
Duration:12 Months ( renewable)
Client: Japanese ICT company
Qualification and Knowledge:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science or equivalent.
- Strong Banking knowledge - Front, Middle or Back Office Operation knowledge relating to Corporate, Institution and/or Transaction Banking Business.
- Min. 10 years of working experience in a bank in Asia Pacific within Technology department.
- Strong Technology, Application, and Infrastructure knowledge. Prior experience in establishing and driving Technology Support Strategy and operation management are good-to-have.
- Ensure IT support services meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issue.
- Provide tactical and strategic recommendations based on ITSM key performance measures.
- Lead continual service improvement and ongoing process maturity through regular reviews of the process and tools, trend analysis and metrics reporting and through regular engagement with stakeholders.
- Promote transformation of IT support excellence by delivering best practices supporting Service Management and overall Operations Service Delivery.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Manage incident recovery ensuring that tickets are created, well documented, updated appropriately and users are informed of the progress throughout the lifecycle.
- Responsible for facilitation and response of all major incidents impacting Business applications and Infrastructure Services on a 24/7/365 basis.
- Ensure that incidents are managed effectively and professionally, resulting in the restoration of normal service quickly, efficiently and with minimal impact to customer / business service.
- Ensure documented processes are followed and Incident Communications are accurate, sent out in a timely, effective and efficient manner meeting SLA commitment.
- Managing/Hosting incident recovery bridge lines as appropriate for high priority and major incidents
- Conduct continuous process improvement for the Incident Management Life Cycle and Incident Post-mortem process.
- Oversee enhancement recommendations for the Incident Management system / process.
- Develop and provide operational metrics for all incidents and problems including backlog, Mean Time to Repair, aging, status, root cause.
- Provides input to Problem Management for the analysis of Incident data and identification of trends.
- Institutionalize ITIL best practices in the area of Problem Management, resulting in consistent execution of Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions
- Provide reporting of metrics for Problem Management process, showing areas of accomplishment, opportunities for continual improvement
- Participate in the problem management process to get to root cause of technology problems and to improve availability of systems.
- Analyze the cause of the reoccurring incidents by following the problem management methodologies.
- Analyze data in the ticketing system periodically and identify possible chronic incidents that should be considered for problem management.
- Perform proactive problem analysis, develop insights and recommendations, and engage and influence across the technology and business units to implement and improve problem resolution.
- Interface with the incident management function to ensure post incident problems are quickly and readily identified and actioned, and incident root cause where it is change related is appropriately identified, reported and systemic issues actioned.
- Manage root cause analysis between cross functional technical and business teams.
- Provide key input into Service Operations' strategy and be responsible for identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities.
Work or Professional Experience:
- Strong experience in IT service Management and support operation management.
- Strong experience oversight or managing outsource / offshore support service delivery structure and operations.
- Strong experience with ITSM processes across Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
- Strong experience in ServiceNow or other workflow / request management tools.
- Strong experience / proficient with end-to-end Technology spectrum (apps and infrastructure), including common infrastructure (cloud or on-prem) and associated control / monitoring tools.
- Good understanding of application control / monitoring tools.
- Proficient with MAS TRM, Outsourcing and TVRA requirement.
- Good to understand MAS guidelines and banking act.
- Proficient with regional central banks governance requirement is preferred.
- Strong experience in coordinating virtual teams.
- Strong Experience in managing stakeholders and senior management.
- Able to delegate effectively but with strong ability to be operationally hands-on (when required).
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced technical and business environment, and able to multi-task whilst delivering high quality solutions.
-Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Logical with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to function independently without supervision.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.