Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for an Insight Analyst Manager for their Retail Marketing team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities
- Build and strengthen the foundations of retail measurement and insights for APAC.
- Create a single destination for all retail insights (offline and online) - building programmes, processes and dashboards to effectively integrate and communicate key insights.
- Identify data gaps and discrepancies, work with relevant stakeholders to improve measurement framework and with digital agencies to solve issues.
- Create, consolidate and present retail reports to educate and inform APAC marketing teams.
- Use key insights to collaborate deeply with the APAC marketing team to formulate GTM tactics that reflect retail strategic priorities.
- Be a data-driven storyteller by translating numbers into actionable business insights and recommendations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 4-5 years' experience as an Insights Analyst, Data Analyst or Data Scientist with experience in insights, data analytics and marketing effectiveness. Retail marketing experience is a plus
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible and easily digestible to a non-expert audience.
- A self-starter and independent thinker who can craft meaningful stories, insights and suggestions based on data.
- Experience with: Python, R, SQL, Qlik Sense, PowerBI, Excel (Advanced) or similar.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communications and presentations skills.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.