Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and maintain robust, coherent, useful, and usable system artifacts that can flex to the different needs of markets while adhering to well-articulated product principle
- Create detailed specs for engineering, partner closely with cross-functional teams and support them through collaborative design sessions, build, test/bug bash and release
- Build out resources for UX and cross-functional partners to scale artifact creation, best practice adoption and streamline implementation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Min 5+ years of relevant experiences in mobile-specific product design and UI design experience, including apps for Android and iOS.
- Demonstrated experience in working on UX Framework teams, ideally teams that created and/or maintained a design system, including creating and updating component libraries, publishing guidelines, partnering with horizontal teams and Engineering to adopt and adapt design systems at scale
- Experience designing for and leading user facing products from concept to launch
- Highly proficient in design tools such as Figma (you know how to create variants and complex instances)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills and knowledge of the user-centered design process
- A portfolio/portfolio link with sample projects or case studies must be attached with the CV.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.