Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Help define flows, interaction design and detailed user interface specs for features on an unreleased consumer-facing product
- Create detailed wireframes, mocks, and lightweight prototypes following a user-centred process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Inspire creativity and partner with visual designers, illustrators and motion designers to deliver fun, delightful and engaging experiences for our users.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations for regular design reviews and define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools (Figma).
- Experience designing for and leading user-facing products from concept to launch
- Prototyping skills (coding skills nice to have, but not required)
- Experience in mobile, consumer-facing products and design for emerging markets preferred.
EA Licence: 08C5248