Investments Analyst (FP&A)
- 12 months contract, with potential for conversion.
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Managing the weekly Investments revenue and drivers flash process (estimates) by liaising closely with countries to ensure timely submission for Senior Management review. Also assume responsibility for curating content and ensuring data quality managing periodic business updates to leadership
- Continually improving the regional investments business updates including ideating on newer and innovative ways of communicating the key aspects of the investments business to senior leadership
- Support the roll-out of regional campaigns, including the tracking of Bankers participation and performing analysis on Sales productivity
- Represent the Company & HNW Investments in project discussions, collaborate with digital, technology and country product teams to define project requirement and scope.
- Support the Business COO in managing Investments Technology roadmap, prioritization process, and coordinate all required aspects of initiative/project roll-out.
- Work with WiW Project Management Office (PMO) to monitor progress of technology projects to ensure timely delivery
Business / Financial Reviews:
- Responsible for the financial process, including weekly and monthly Outlooks, yearly budget process and actuals.
- Partner with Finance to prepare monthly reporting decks on business performance for the Regional Investments Head and Investment Counsellor Team.
- Support the Business COO in preparing presentations used in internal and external forums. Perform analyses that support the Asia Strategy, and Operational Efficiency.
Investments Sales Management/ Support:
- Responsible to manage the Investments Sales Support Team and drive the enhancements needed to streamline all aspects of service, from account opening to trade execution.
- Work with the Investment Counsellor (IC) Team leaders, Product Heads GMMs to ensure appropriate sales management forecasting, pipeline and tracking are in place.
- Support business planning; hiring plans, goal planning and monitoring; coverage reviews; client segmentation and prioritization mapping, and other key sales management initiatives.
- Work with IC Team Leaders and Product Specialist on the goals and activity monitoring; routinely monitor sales force effectiveness and ensure plans are in place to drive performance levels of the business.
- Work with Decision Management to improve data quality and enhance analytical capabilities across products and drive productivity initiatives and performance analysis
- Support Business COO in implementation of performance tracking and communication.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, Business or Law preferred
- 8 - 10 years of experience in Retail Banking and Wealth Management Product management or Wealth Management Finance (FPA/ BPA)
- Strong product knowledge in Risk Management, Product Control and Middle Office is beneficial
- Proven Project / Change Management and Business Process Improvement experience is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access PowerPoint, Word and Outlook is a must.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skill with a keen eye for detail
- Good written skills and ability to review complex product and legal documentation
- Strong & effective project management and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across functional and geographical lines
- Professional outlook with the ability to use initiative, manage deadlines, coordinate multiple tasks and work to deadlines and targets
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248